Tidewind Ministries was founded in 2008 to help people pursue intimacy with God and dependence on Him. We want to help people from all walks of life and levels of maturity to grow in their relationship with Christ through …
- … extended times of worship and prayer to provide an environment for people to connect with God
- … resources for Christian living and growth, such as the Prayer Garden, Psalm 19 in 2019, etc.
- … one-on-one mentoring relationships to foster personal growth and apply Biblical truth to real life
- … training for worship leaders
- … encouragement for those serving in vocational ministry
Ephesians 5:18 tells us that we should be “filled with the Spirit”. But unlike the filling of a glass with water, the word “filled” in the original Greek (“pleroo”) was often used as a nautical term. A sail is “filled” with wind when it is in a position to receive the power and direction of the wind. Similarly, we can be filled with God’s Spirit when we place ourselves in a position to receive His direction and power. We chose our name – “Tidewind” – to remind us of this incredible truth.